1. Recognize the all round achievements of students, not just academics.
2. Provide an incentive for students to perform well in college.
3. Encourage students to be role model for others in all aspects.
4. Appreciate and acknowledge students whose effort and attitude reflect the strengths conveyed in Meridian Core Values and Guiding principles.
1. Students are nominated by members of faculty, staff, fellow students and management.
2. Nominations are submitted to student programs coordinator by 10th calendar of each month.
3. Program coordinator compiles all nominations and distributes to faculty, staff members and last 3 students of month honoree for evaluation by 15th calendar day of each month.
4. Program coordinator collects and compiles the evaluations by 20th calendar day and submits to Principal for review.
5. Principal reviews all nominations and evaluations and finalizes the student of the month by 24th calendar day.
6. Student of the month is announced and recognized by Principal in Meridian family event.
Students Of Month
Sanjeeb Rana, student from the batch of 2013-15 +2 Sc., is a model student scoring highest in all categories of selection process. He has shown outstanding performance, not just in academics, also in Meridian Core Values. Congratulations Sanjeeb!
Purbasa, student from the batch of 2013-15 +2 Sc., is a model student scoring highest in all categories of selection process. She has shown outstanding performance, not just in academics, also in Meridian Core Values. Congratulations Purbasa!